Wednesday, October 19, 2011

This Week's Shopping Trip!

This week was a small trip - I already had a lot of stuff on hand in my stockpile for this week's meals, so it was mostly getting some deals I've been waiting for (like the worcestershire sauce and fruit snacks) and some treats for the kids. The retail cost for items purchased with coupons was $61.09, but I paid only $26.64 for 56% savings on those items and got 5 bottles of Bayer Aspirin for FREE (plus a 10¢ overage) and a catalina for $1 off my next visit! Today is also free toilet paper day( for filling up) at our local gas station, so we got free TP, too!


10 boxes Barilla pasta
6 Scotch-Brite sponges
5 Bayer Chewables
5 Betty Crocker Fruit snacks
5lbs potatoes
5lbs Red delicious apples
4 - 64oz bottles V8 juice
3 bags Ore-Ida frozen potatoes
2 Edy's ice cream (Yeah, I know, but it was on sale 50% off and I needed a"filler" item anyhow!)
2 Lea & Perrins Worcestshire sauce
2 - 30ct Hall's Cough drops bags
2 bags Nestle morsels
1/2lb sliced fresh mushrooms

Total Retail Cost: $106.54
I spent only $53.20 - which is an overall 50% savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment