Thursday, October 13, 2011

This week's shopping trip!

So, how did everyone do on their Double Daze deals this week?? I had to do 4 transactions, but it was great because there were 2 other crazy couponing ladies in line with me, so we had fun chatting and comparing notes. One lady reminded me about the free Goody hairbands and I paid it forward, reminding the lady in line behind me that she could get free pizza rolls with her $20 General Mills purchase!

Here is the breakdown of my trip! (All of these items were first compared to buying them at Walmart and Aldi and the Copp's sale-with-double coupon match ups still cost less!)

25 Campbell's "Great for Cooking" soups
8 Nature Valley granola Bars
6 Green Giant frozen vegetables
6 Kraft Salad Dressing
6 lbs fresh boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
4 Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes
4 El Paso Vegetarian Refried Beans
3 lbs fresh carrots
3 Broccoli Cheddar Rice-A-Roni
2 Nestle Cookie Dough
2 La banderita Burrito-size Tortillas
2 Philadelphia Creme Sauce
2 - 29oz cans Contadina tomatoes
1 Kraft Cheese Singles
1 - 120 ct Bounce Dryer sheets
1 - 40 count Pizza Rolls (Free)
1 Goody Hair bands (Free)

Total retail cost: $191.74
I spent only $80.86 which is a 57% savings!

I did go to Walmart and spent an additional $22 for some items not available or not on sale at Copp's. I'm making a special Chinese dish and doing some baking, so spent a little more this week. I also price-matched milk to Kwik Trip's $2.18 price:
1 gallon 2% Milk
1 dozen large eggs
1 Great Value brown sugar
1lb fresh mushrooms
1 Great Value chocolate syrup
1 Kraft parmesan cheese (Rollback $2.98)
1 Oyster sauce
2 cans Cannellini beans
1 can Baby corn cobs
1 jar pimento
1 can Bamboo shoots
2 loaves Bakery French bread

No comments:

Post a Comment