Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Help our Vets while you save!


“I became a bilateral below knee amputee on January 24, 2008. It took me a year to make that decision. I met with a post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) psychologist during that time to help me deal with my fears. I wanted to know I could go back to my regular life even though part of my body was missing. I was determined to overcome any psychological repercussions.”
Chad says his initial prosthetic legs made him four inches taller and he felt like he was walking on stilts -- but at least he was walking.
“I won’t let anything hold me down, especially my disability. After the explosion, doctors told me I’d never walk again, but on the day I was discharged from the hospital, I walked out.   There was no way I was going to let anything stop me.”
Now Chad not only walks, he runs.



Believe in Heroes™ is a Wounded Warrior Project™ initiative that calls on Americans to recognize the enormous sacrifices made by our newest generation of veterans and to honor the service of these individual over a two-month campaign leading up to Veterans Day. The Believe in Heroes campaign will provide the American public with an opportunity to show their support and appreciation of our veterans in their communities, and across the nation. [Read More]


Click the link below to get coupons from products which support this cause!
http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=ZCBI6HNPQ25OK

No comments:

Post a Comment